Al Sehmiah Cement Products
- Maintain book of accounts of customers & suppliers. Reconciliation of ledger accounts.
- Participating closely with the team for monthly financial closure. Adjusting & closing entries.
- Managing cash flow and interaction with connected parties. Maintain stakeholder management
- Prepare daily manufacturing cost reports for each item. Analyze cost & variance.
- Develop and maintain Crystal Reports and/or Excel workbooks and reporting templates to improve reporting and analysis.
- Prepare journal entries, assist in financial statement preparation and analysis, and assist in providing schedules and commentary for Management Reporting.
- Budgeting & Forecasting – Assist in the preparation of the annual budget, with a focus on Sales, Cost of Sales, gross margin, and stock.
- Prepare assigned year-end audit schedules; research and resolve auditor questions.
- Other projects and tasks as needed.
Experience & Qualifications.
- 5+ years experience as a senior accountant preferably in a manufacturing company with costing backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related discipline. Professional qualifications will be given preference.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management and finance professionals.
- Experience in advanced ERP accounting software
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com