Al Sehmiah Cement Products
About the job
A Sales Officer should be a self-driven, self-motivated personal looking to develop the business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationship with the exciting clients and ensuring timely delivery and smooth resolution to the client’s grievances. Also responsible for the sales receivables or collections within the credit limit period.
- Identifying prospective clients and arranging presentation meeting as per the convenient time.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Detailed products range should be presented ensuring client’s understanding about the technical and quality aspects of the products.
- Submitting and following up of quotations for the new and existing clients
- Understanding the delivery details and informing the production and delivery team accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in related field
- 3 -5 years of sales experience in similar industry or in construction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bilingual (Arabic and English speaking).
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Computer skills including MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Should be a holder of Qatar driving license
- Salary package QR5000 (as per experience) + Commission
- Change of Sponsorship is a must
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org