Al Sihamiya Holding
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring the logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain office supplies and stock.
- Be proactive and use good judgement when dealing with challenging situations.
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Listening, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, and Phone Skills.
- Supply Management
- Act with professionalism and integrity.
- Own mistakes and share your knowledge to prevent a repetition of the same error within your department or division.
- Keep sensitive information confidential.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Work well both autonomously and within a team.
- Display a positive, approachable attitude.
- Support each other; we all work within the same company.
QUALIFICATION & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized professional.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferably holding a diploma in admin /secretarial field.
Preferably female candidates in Qatar who can change sponsorship.
Salary QR.4000 – QR4500
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org