Website Al Sihamiya Holding
- Renew, update and maintain employees’ Qatar ID (QID) and labour contracts in a timely manner to ensure that company’s records are up-to-date in both labour and Immigration offices.
- Provide and renew Hamad Medical insurance in a timely manner ensuring employees enjoy medical coverage at all times.
- Deal with general enquires regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service.
- Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of all company’s legal entities in the State of Qatar to make sure that the documents are up-to-date.
- Assist in obtaining visas from other Embassies in the State of Qatar for staff members for their business travel.
- Arrange processing attestation of employee qualifications as required after attestation by the employee’s embassy has been finalized.
- Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times.
- Fleet Management including services and inspection.
- High school or Secondary Diploma
- Min 5 years experience working as PRO in the state of Qatar
- Arabic language: reading, writing and speaking and basic English
- Awareness and regular follow-up for all government websites.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org