Website Al Sihamiya Holding
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure and development plans, projects, policies, and procedures.
- Support implementation and planning of deletions, additions, and major changes to support regional infrastructure.
- Install software, maintain, and introduce training as needed.
- Maintain and secure passwords, file system security, and data integrity for desktop environment.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software, and other IT supplies.
- Develop and maintain vendor relations.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, PABX and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades to IT infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Experienced in Networking and Switches. Cisco routing and Firewalls (Paulo Alto, FortiGate and Sophos).
- Technical knowledge in Windows Server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Expert in Active Directory, Azure AD, DHCP, DNS, GPO, IIS FTP, SSH and Remote Profiles.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Administration
- Locally available with NOC At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Candidates with Cisco Certifications (CCNA), MCSE, and ITIL preferred
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org