Website Al Sehmiah Cement Products
- Number of Vacancies: 10 (Local or International)
- Visa Availability: Visa available for INDIAN & NEPALI Nationalities
Heavy truck drivers transport heavy loads of Cement Products within their assigned route or territory in compliance with rules and regulations for transporting materials. They determine whether their vehicle complies with weight and height limits on bridges and tunnels and change their plans if needed.
- Must have Valid Qatar Heavy License with clean driving record.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers or designated construction sites.
- Load and unload Cement Products.
- Record the deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
Basic Salary: 1400 QAR + 300 QAR Food Allowance + Trip Allowance (Accommodation will be provided)
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com